Renovation country estate Zurich, study commission 2016
- Study commission country estate ZH
- Buildings and surroundings: cantonal protected object
- Year of construction: 1914
- Client: Ernst Basler + Partner
- Assignment: Renovation villa and conception and placement of new buildings in the park area
- Project handling: Anna Hotz Semadeni, Christine Hotz Steinemann, Marisa Muscionico
The villa dating from 1914, embedded in a generous park, is to be renovated and partly converted and extended with a pool, carport and pavilion. The villa and the park are both listed in the cantonal conservation inventory and the planned interventions will be planned in consultation with the monument and garden conservation authorities.