Renovation villa to a three-family house, Alte Landstrasse, Zollikon 2008
- Building: Apartment building
- Year of construction: Turn of the century 1900
- Client: Private
- Assignment: Renovation villa to a three-family house
- Services: Planning and realization
- Project handling: Anna Hotz Semadeni, Luz Rigendinger
The residential building from the turn of the century is to be converted and extended as a three-family house for a community of heirs. The two main floors are to be gently renovated, with the living rooms being arranged on the lake side. New spaciousness is created in the attic by exposing the roof truss. With the installation of a lift, the flats will be accessible without obstacles. The connection between outdoor space and living space is strengthened by new, generous balconies and by the extension of the base floor. The additional small buildings such as the garden house with sauna, the carport and the shed enliven the garden.